Sell Your Book Before You Write It
How to Write a Proposal That Will Excite Agents and Editors
A Limited Enrollment Class
Saturday, May 14, 10:00-11:30
Click here to register via Crowdcast, session will be on Zoom and available for up to one year later.
One reason why now’s the best time to be a writer is that publishers buy most nonfiction from proposals. But whether you want to sell or publish your book, a proposal will help ensure your success. You will learn what to do and know to make your book as good and successful as you want it to be.
You will learn how to:
Set your literary and publishing goals
Make agents and editors to work with you
Generate maximum excitement with the fewest words
Get the best agent, editor, publisher, and deal for your book
Choose the best publishing option for you and your book
Building a career doing what you love
* The opportunity to form an instant writing community, share your idea, and discuss how to present, publish, and promote it, a fun, creative process.
* Optional: brief feedback on the first 250 words of your proposal or manuscript during or after the class. You may send your work and phone number before the class to email@example.com.
* Valuable handouts on the parts of a proposal, setting goals, the craft of writing, and getting feedback.
* The chance to start a writing group.
* Free follow-up phone calls.